Mobile ConsultantBookmark This
iSmart Mobile Marketing, LLC
iSMART MOBILE MARKETING, LLC. is engaged in the sales and development of mobile marketing products and services to the business community. Access to the internet via smartphone devices is expected to surpass that of access via personal computers in 2014. Businesses are increasingly becoming aware that they need to develop a mobile presence. iSmart assists businesses in developing and implementing a mobile marketing strategy that includes:
• Mobile App Development and Hosting
• Mobile Website Development and Hosting
• Banner Advertising
iSmart’s current territory is primarily North Carolina and South Carolina with just over 200 representatives garnered from a previous partnership with a direct sales company. iSmart intends to expand its independent channel of mobile consultants nationwide over the next 5 years.
MOBLIE CONSULTANT POSITION OVERVIEW
The iSmart Mobile Consultant position includes a comprehensive initial training, as well as ongoing training and support. Our training will equip consultants with industry information as well as a variety of skills that will enable them to be successful. These range from sales and marketing skills to interpersonal relationships.
Successful consultants will have opportunities to advance through the organization. As a fast paced company in the mobile marketing industry, iSmart will set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing our unique mobile marketing platform to primarily small and medium sized businesses nationwide, we seek to become the number one mobile platform provider in the US within 5 years.
Our sales approach is in direct opposition to more general mass sales and marketing strategies found in the mobile marketing industry. Our hallmark will be a sales process that analyzes the needs of our clients and allows those to dictate which of our mobile marketing solutions will be implemented.
We stand in direct opposition to the “cookie-cutter” sales approach employed by the majority of the mobile marketing providers. We firmly believe that in taking care of our clients’ needs first, our success will be ensured.
You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. Zig Ziglar
We believe our client-centered approach will earn their long-term loyalty. This will not only provide unprecedented growth to our company, but also provide our mobile consultants the ability to build a stable, long-term, residual income producing portfolio. This, in turn, will enable our consultants to provide long-term financial security for themselves and/or their families.
This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects.
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Business to Business “B2B" sales of goods or services to new business prospects
• Maintaining excellent records throughout the sales process
• Ongoing servicing of existing clients
To qualify for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to improvise and think on your feet
• Team player
Makes a professional appearance
Fluent in English
Fluent in Spanish would be helpful
Basic mobile communication skills necessary
Local Student to the N.C. or S.C. helpful but not required