Musée Magazine: Videographers, Retouchers, Printers, and Editorial (TriBeCa)Bookmark This
310 Greenwich St
New York, NY
DescriptionListing for financially secure, committed, and enthusiastic individual seeking an unpaid internship in a fast paced, professional, and advantageous environment.
Musée Magazine -- a non-profit online publication (based in TriBeCa) that is dedicated to displaying the work of international emerging and established photographers - is currently seeking an intern for sales, public relations, and communications position.
The magazine is looking for a resourceful, dedicated, highly organized and extremely friendly multitasker to provide support to the Founder/Editor-in-Chief in all aspects of the magazine's operations. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills, dependable, punctual, upbeat and looking to gain experience in the contemporary photography and publishing world. Applicant should also possess a professional demeanor, a proficiency in both Apple platforms and Microsoft Office is essential. Photoshop, Illustrator, Filemaker and some basic knowledge of sales, public relations, and communications is preferred.
-Familiar with video editing platforms
-Keen video capability
-Efficient, effective, and flexibility
-Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
-Knowledge of professional retouching
-Attention to detail
-Printing capabilities greatly appreciated!
- Familiar with wordpress, tumblr, HTML, coding, etc.
- Critical engagement with domain www.museemagazine.com
- Updating and Maintenance
- Proficiency in all web platforms
CHIEF OF STAFF POSITION
- Liaison between chief executive and executive's reporting team
- Behind the scenes problem solving
- Mediate disputes
- Dealing with issues before they reach chief executive
- Assisting with events as necessary?
- General Publication clerical tasks??
- Confidant to chief executive
- Sound board for ideas from chief
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS/PR REPRESENTATIVE
- Proficiency in both internal and external communications
- Supervise public relations staff
- Create communication strategies
- Key spokesman and media contact
- Direct and manage communications with efficiency and effectiveness
BUSINESS MANAGER/MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Sales, marketing, and public relations
- Operations analysis
- Data processing
- Sponsoring and partnering
- Company Expansion
- Market penetration
- Coordinating the operations of various production sub-disciplines: social media, publication, marketing
- Procurement of staff and materials
- Labor relations
- Information Technology
- Operations management
- Mending delay problems
The magazine is open from 10:00 - 6:00pm (Monday-Friday), with occasional late nights depending on the release and event schedule. Interns are asked to commit to working 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months.?This is an unpaid position.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter indicating which position you would like to fill and resume to the address above.