.Net / C# Quality EngineersBookmark This
ERP Cloud Technologies LLC
3000 Bayport Drive, Suite #840
DescriptionERP Cloud & System Soft group companies are leaders in end-to-end IT & enterprise solution provider in North America, Western Europe & South Asian markets. ERP Cloud & System Soft group companies work with world’s leading software service provider and have vast client network across the United States in industries like Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Defense & Security, Engineering, Construction & Operations, Healthcare, Higher Education, High Tech, Industrial Machinery, Components, Insurance, Life Sciences, Media, Mill Products, Mining, Oil & Gas, Professional Services, Public Sector, Retail, Sports and Entertainment, Telecommunications, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities.
ResponsibilitiesNo. of positions open: 4
Duration: 24+ Months
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Rate: $31.5/ hour (W-2)
Client: These positions are with one of our client, a major health care company in US.
• System design and user experience design skills
• Experience developing consumer-oriented software applications for multiple Windows versions (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
• Experience with application debugging and performance optimization
• Knowledge of MVVM and Dependency Injection/IoC a plus
• Experience interfacing with SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012)
• A working knowledge of a broad range of network and communication protocols: IP, UDP, TCP, ARP, UPnP/SSDP, ICMP, Bonjour/mDNS
• Experience with distributed source control systems – git experience preferred
• Experience working in dynamic development teams using Agile methodologies
• Agile Management (ALM) tools such as Mingle or Rally
• Experience working with and building within Service Oriented Architectures
• Experience with other programming languages such as Java or Objective-C
Note: We are ready to hire the candidates with very good experience & understanding of all the NET design patterns and related applications. Send your updated resumes.