Network Operating Center TechnicianBookmark This
Kansas City, KS
DescriptionPosition Summary:The Network Operating Center Technician is an experienced IT support technician working in a service representative capacity for a variety of clients. The Network Operating Center Technician is responsible for first-line technical support of client-facing technology, such as PCs, smartphones, printers, productivity software, malware protection, password resets, handheld assistance, etc. Additionally, the Network Operating Center Technician may provide light system administration functions, such as creating/deleting users, managing groups, managing distribution lists and public folders, etc.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Intermediate knowledge of desktop operating systems and configurations (XP, Win7, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of administering server operating systems (Windows
- Basic level knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Intermediate level knowledge of productivity software (Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic level knowledge of smartphone configuration (iOS, Android)
- Basic level knowledge of email administration
- Basic level knowledge of TCP/IP, networking (DNS, DHCP, PING)
- Analytic and process-oriented approach to issue resolution and assigned tasks
- Intermediate level diagnostic method and skills in a variety of environments
- Conversational understanding of advanced concepts, such as virtualization, share storage, networking and thin-client technology
- Effective both independently and as a member of a team
- Highly effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- A minimum of one year of experience in Information Technology infrastructure support preferred
- Some formal IT training and/or certification preferred
- Relevant Certifications:
- ConnectWise and Network Operations Center (NOC) certification
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/it
Connect with us on ]]