Non Profit InternshipBookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionThe Intern will manage the day-to-day operations of the D-USA office. The Intern will manage general procedures and quality control programs. The Intern has responsibilities in the following functional areas: Data Management Development, Data Information Systems, employee relations, and administrative support. The intern will get professional experience as to how to run a campaign and engage citizens in the community.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
• Voting Registration Data Logistics;
• performance management and improvement systems research;
• organization development;
• compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting to the Supervisor of Elections;
• policy development and documentation;
• company-wide committee facilitation;
• company employee communication;
The Intern practices objectives that will provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and ongoing development of a voting registration campaign.
-Enrolled in College or University is highly preferred, but experience may substitute.