Now Hiring for Expanding Firm - Positions from Entry Level to ManagementBookmark This
Paradigm Innovations, Inc.
1330 Win Hentschel Blvd Suite 200
West Lafayette, IN
DescriptionParadigm Innovations, Inc.
Check out our Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhn9dR4kss
1. Build, implement, and manage all systems for customer service
2. Responsible for maintaining and generating reports on business efficiency.
8. Keep the lead administrator informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
9. Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members.
Regular Work Activities:
1. System development, implementation, and management
2. Information management
3. Oversight of contracts through closing
4. Customer relations
5. Leading team members
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
3. Great ability to focus
4. Do things the right way
5. Calm under pressure
6. Learning based attitude
7. Service-based attitude
8. Proven ability to succeed
9. Good interpersonal skills
10. Good time management skills
1. High school graduate, Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Customer service and management experience (preferred, but not required)
3. Administrative or leadership experience (preferred, but not required)
If you're interested in being a candidate for this position, do these things right now:
*Contact Connie in the HR Department at 765-337-9362
*Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Check out our website at http://www.paradigminnovationsinc.com/
*Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paradigmiinc
Watch our You Tube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhn9dR4kss
*Bring your enthusiasm and individuality to the Paradigm Innovations, Inc. team!
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
NO DOOR TO DOOR SALES
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES