Ntwk Process & Quality Mgr TDP Network EngineeringBookmark This
DescriptionWorking as a Network Process & Quality Manager, you will facilitate moderately complex and/or technical organizational process improvement activities in an individual contributor role. This position facilitates the identification, analysis, development, and documentation of process improvements and identifies process improvement training needs. As a member of this team, you will assist in identifying and making recommendations for process improvements. You will exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
This position may be responsible for contributing to AT&T's compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function. This may include, but is not limited to, work related to fuel tanks, emergency and stand-by generators, boilers, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, batteries, manholes and vaults, water wells, linear and other construction projects, water discharge, or air emissions.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple demands simultaneously
Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in the US on a permanent basis
- Experience in operational role in Operations
- Experience in Call Centers or Order Management