OFFICE ASSISTANTBookmark This
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
DescriptionThis position is responsible for providing primary office support to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. Responsible for performing daily office tasks:
- Records and directs mainline phone calls.
- Updates records as needed for counselor action.
- Scans official documents.
- Assists with general email account management.
- Makes copies.
- Greets both freshman and transfer visitors.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
RequirementsHigh school diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience in an office setting.
- Previous office experience desired.
- Good communication, organizational and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.