OMC Medical AssistantBookmark This
400 108th Ave NE
- Position: MEDICAL ASSISTANT-CERTIFIED We are currently looking for an experiencedFULL TIME medical assistant-certified forour Cardiology Clinic locatedin Issaquah. Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC) , is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services including urgent care, primary care, and specialty clinics. Overlake clinics are currently located in Seattles eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond. T his is a Full Time, day position.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program required.
- Medical Assistant Certification through Washington State Department of Health REQUIRED.
- CPR certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year of medical assisting experience in a clinic setting preferred.
- Desire experience inCardiology EP .
BenefitsWe offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, a bank of Extended Illness hours, flexible spending accounts, 3-part retirement program including a match, employee discounts, free parking or free bus pass, and more. The community you will join! At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for.We have cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, were more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Apply today at www.overlakehospital.org/careers .
Overlake Hospital / Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.