OMC Medical AssistantBookmark This
400 108th Ave NE
Position: MEDICAL ASSISTANT-CERTIFIED, NEUROSURGERY
Overlake Medical Clinics (OMC) is seeking an experiencedFULL TIME medical assistant-certified forour Neurosurgery Clinic located on Overlake Hospital Campus. OMC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services including urgent care, primary care, and specialty clinics. Overlake clinics are currently located in Seattles eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond.This is a Full Time, day position.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program required.
- Medical Assistant Certification (MA-C) or Interim MA-C through WA State DOH required. The latter must obtain regular MA-C within 6-months of hire.
- CPR certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year of medical assisting experience in a clinic setting preferred.
- Experience in a specialty clinic setting preferred.
BenefitsWe offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program, a bank of Extended Illness hours, flexible spending accounts, 3-part retirement program including a match, employee discounts, free parking or free bus pass, and more. The community you will join!
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So weve cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, were more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.