DIGITAL MAGAZINE SEEKS PHENOMENAL ASSISTANTBookmark This
Fuzion Magazine, LLC
New York, NY
DescriptionDo you have an interest in helping others achieve their goals? Will you take orders to help the team win? Then we’re looking for you!!! Fuzion Magazine is looking for assistants to the Editor-in-Chief. She has a lot of tasks to accomplish and she needs all the help she can get. College credit is offered, or experience will be gained for your portfolio/resume.
We constantly attend RED CARPET events in arguably the greatest city in the world. That, however, is not where it ends. You will assist her at events, photoshoots, or other happenings. Also having a good writing/journalism background is appreciated due to the possibility of being called on to help her at events in case of an emergency.
You must be humble because through her guidance you will be able to learn how to lead a team. You will also learn about our business and how you can play a part in helping Fuzion rise.
Responsibilities• Assisting the Editor-in-Chief at any and all events (MANDATORY!!!)
• Writing for articles when requested
• Doing standby correspondent work when requested
• E-mailing or posting on the website when requested
Requirements• Journalism experience (appreciate, but not required)
• Writing experience (please include an example)
• Must have open availability due to events happening during the day or at night
• Responsible for your travel and arrival at events ON TIME!!! Lateness is not accepted!!!
• Multi-tasking skills
• Humble attitude
• Positive Spirit
• Team Player
• Flexible Availability