INTERNET MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA - REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANYBookmark This
Investors in Action
San Diego, CA
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionEARN WHILE YOU LEARN! This is a Non-Paid Internship that will give monetary bonuses to Interns that help secure properties and buyers that close deals.
Investors in Action is a boutique real estate investment firm that focuses on being the matchmaker for real estate investments. We specialize in rehabbing and lending on distressed property in Southern California.
What you'll gain from the internship:
• Portfolio of work (articles and website enhancements)
• Invaluable knowledge and contacts in the real estate investment industry
• Increase research skills and ability to evaluate properties
• Job experience with a small real estate investment firm
• Raving references for future employers (provided you do great work).
• Work at a company that is focused on making a difference
• Small virtual company
• Believe in what we do
• Friendly & professional work environment
• Passionate about making a difference and creating prosperity
Thanks for applying. We all believe in our work and are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in learning the real estate investment business and making a difference.
~The Investors In Action Team
Responsibilities• Social Media Management
• Writing Skills for Developing and Spinning Articles
• Managing Blog Posts for Investors in Action
• Building & Managing Database of Investor Leads
• Researching & Analyzing Properties
• WordPress/Web Design Knowledge a plus (not required)
• Ability to go from concept to creation fast
Requirements• Student who can get school credit preferred
• 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible
• Great attitude & communication skills are a must!
• Social Media Skills (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• Self-Motivated - Ability to achieve deadlines while working on projects independently
• Samples of web work and article writing - we'll want to see a few examples