OSI PI Support AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionSecond level day support for Houston location of a Global Oil and Gas Client in their Upstream Unit (Support Analyst). Work activities include support of Upstream Americas Production, Test Development PI environments in the USA, Canada, Brazil, client tools troubleshooting and the monitoring and maintenance of the associated PI interface servers (OPC/PItoPI/iFix/UFL/RDBMS). Additionally, assist when needed on project implementation, handle non-routine PI tag, security data problems and intervene in non-typical issues with PI client tools.
* 3 5 years PI experience
* Working knowledge of PI Processbook PI Datalink
* Experience with installing/maintaining using PI OPC/iFix/RDBMS/UFL/PiToPi interfaces
* Good communication skills
* Analytical Problem solving skills
* Comfortable operating in a support environment, managing internal customer expectations and multitasking
Must have excellent communications and be based in Houston, TX.
Minimal to No Travel for this position outside of Houston, TX.
Nice to have:
* Basic System Administration in a Windows environment
* Experience with PI AF/SQL Server
* Working knowledge of Kepner-Tregoe techniques
* Advanced Excel/Word skills