Office CoordinatorBookmark This
Washington Gas Energy Services, Inc.
13865 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200
DescriptionWashington Gas Energy Services, Inc. (WGES) seeks an exceptional Office Coordinator for our headquarters office in Herndon, Virginia. If you have at least three years of office support experience, a Bachelor’s degree and are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly, quiet office environment, our position may be the one for you. The ideal Office Coordinator for WGES is a person who is flexible, takes initiative and maintains a welcoming demeanor. We are looking for someone who can enhance office productivity, provide administrative support and maintain a professional workplace environment; while at the same time, serving as the organization’s initial contact with external callers and visitors at our front desk/reception area.
• Manage the appearance and organization of the reception area and all common areas in the suite
• Coordinate conferences and meetings by ensuring: accurate scheduling of facilities, appropriate catering of events and room set up/break down. Collaborate with IT to ensure AV equipment requirements are met.
• Interact with property management and other related vendors to handle maintence requests
• Maintain office inventories, establish relationships with vendors and order supplies
• Conduct internet research, compile information and provide recommendations based on that research
• Provide data entry support, process large mailings and file documents
• Prepare routine correspondence, reports, and presentation materials under management guidance
• Assist on ad hoc projects as needed
Front Desk Reception
• Answer and route WGES mainline incoming calls
• Welcome incoming guests and employees
• Route mail and packages appropriately
Requirements• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience will be accepted.
• Minimum 3 years office support experience in a corporate setting including at least 1 year of reception experience.
• Customer service, vendor relations or event planning experience preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Word. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook a plus.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
• The ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
• The ability to problem-solve and work independently with frequent interruptions.