On Call - On-Air Producer (Part Time, as needed)Bookmark This
Saint Petersburg, FL
Job Scope:The On-Air Producer sits at the center of the live show execution at HSN. It is a role that requires a leader, with good communication skills and a keen ability to think strategically and react quickly in our fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As the leader of the live show, duties include: Producing the Show live host, guests/vendors and crew
All producers monitor both Sales and viewership success and are responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to maximize sales and viewership.
Key responsibilities includes: category a compliance, appropriate headset communication, effective recaps, conduct the pre-show meetings and address all contingencies
Ability to develop and manage effective internal and external partnerships
Partnerships include: Chemistry with hosts, Supervising Producers, vendors, crew, willingness to participate in meetings, etc.
Meet HSN Brand and corporate goals of quality, esthetics, sales and integrity of the show
Coordinate staff to reach most efficient sales presentations
Review and understand all show support and attend all appropriate show related meetings to maximize our air time. This includes, flow sheets, Show plan, and other management directives
Responsible of acting in a manner that creates an environment of confidence that motivates staff and hosts
Train new team members
Initiate and lead special projects as needed
Have an understanding of driving social media on air
- Bachelors Degree in TV/Communications preferred or equivalent work experience in related field.
- 5-7 years television production experience
- Professional communicator with good oral and written skills
- Must be able to build and maintain good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals and personalities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong estimation, arithmetic and number skills
- Working knowledge of control room, studio operations and equipment preferred
- Live television experience preferred
- Electronic retail knowledge preferred
- Must be able to perform the following physical duties with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Close vision