Online Community Manager InternBookmark This
419 Lafayette Street
DescriptionWe are an exciting new website startup and we're looking for two (2) Online Community Manager who has strong communication skills and a passion for the entertainment industry. We are building an awesome resource where performing artists can empower themselves to build their brands by leveraging the Internet.
As the Online Community Manager Intern, you will get hands-on experience in cultivating relationships with website visitors and you'll learn different audience engagement strategies.
ResponsibilitiesYou will help manage our online community. This may include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Responding to member questions.
- Engage members to participate in groups and forums.
- Identify potential members and encourage them to join our community.
- Answer basic frequently asked questions about One Stop Industry to prospective members.
- Report any abusive behaviors that can damage our brand or negatively affect the member experience.
RequirementsExcellent communication and writing skills. Previous work experience or training in public relations a plus.
Proficient in social media ethics and familiarity with online community dynamics.
Demonstrated capabilities using social media platforms including any combination of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Stumble Upon, Digg, Reddit, Myspace, Pinterest, Flickr, Foursquare, Google Plus, etc.