Online Community SpecialistBookmark This
FareHawker Travel Technologies
DescriptionSeeking young graduates looking for a career in Social Media Marketing with respect to the E-Aviation, E-Travel & E-Tourism environment. An out-of-the-box job, which requires lots of member interaction on various social media channels. One is also required to engage on a personal level with the online community to create better online reputation.
Responsibilities• Daily interactions with members.
• Bridging the gap between the our travel search engine user and our marketing team.
• Managing multiple Social Media platforms and making daily updates.
• Managing, Developing/Sourcing Facebook Apps.
• Conceptualizing and implementing contests to promote a brand or the company as a whole.
• Designing promotional banners.
• Interacting with farehawker.com user on Forums and Groups.
• Building a buzz around any given activity on very short timelines.
Requirements• Obsession with Facebook: An active account, an active page earns you more brownie points.
• Twitter Account: An active twitter account with an understanding of trends, tweets and everything else the blue bird chirps.
• An in-depth knowledge and a passion to learn about various social media channels such as Google+, Friendster, Tumblr, ibibo MySpace etc.
• Basic Movie Making knowledge (Windows movie maker, Pinnacle Studio) would be ideal.
• Experience with basic HTML/FBML.
• Ability to write well. Must have experience in writing Blogs/Articles.
• Knowledge of CorelDraw/Photoshop.
• Should have a flair with the term of online travel portal, airlines, fare, online booking, hotels.
• Ambitious in nature, able to explore the world for travel and stay
• Eager to learn new things.