Online Marketer (Corelink Radio - work from home)Bookmark This
491 Baltimore Pike #662
DescriptionCorelink Radio operates under Corelink Ministries, a 501c ministry. It’s tagline is it’s mission “Linking the world to the Word.” Corelink exists to provide youth with a positive alternative that is counter the current, pervasive culture. We own and operate www.corelinkradio.com and mobile apps, providing 24x7 streaming of Christian Hip-Hop and R&P music.
This role will manage our Google Adwords PPC Campaigns and Analytics, with a focus on optimizing our spend, performance and conversions.
Responsibilities- Daily management of multiple paid search campaigns
- Launching, monitoring, analyzing and communicating effective and ineffective areas of a paid search program
- Developing and modifying bidding strategies and effective keyword budget management
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Social Media.
While this is an unpaid position, there is an opportunity to earn commissions from media sales in the course of the work.
RequirementsKey Skills and Experience Required
- Solid experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid experience with Google Analytics
- PPC and online marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to operate on a virtual team