Online Marketing AssistantBookmark This
1743 S. Douglass Road., Suite C
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are a boutique marketing firm located in Anaheim, CA. We specialize in online forms of advertising such as Web Design, Web Development, SEO, Social Media, and Content/Blog Writing.
We are looking for a wizard of an intern to support our web development and SEO team with client research, content writing, and creative strategy and execution.
This internship will offer hands on experience within the fields of advertising and marketing and require an out of the box thinker to collaborate with our elite team of designers, developers, SEO and social media specialists.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy that is both effective and grammatically correct for websites, blogs, and other mediums.
- Research various industries to find trends and points of entry for marketing.
- Develop creative ideas to enhance the client experience.
- Offer internal support to senior level employees
- Create, Edit, and Maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Pitch ideas and concepts to clients
Requirements- Possess the ability to conduct industry research, write solid copy, and develop campaigns/ideas for various companies spanning multiple industries.
- Is a major team player that works well under pressure and with minimal direction.
- Detail oriented with a genuine interest in the field of advertising and online marketing.
- Innate ability to muti-task.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Powerpoint.