Online Travel Business & Content editor (Intern)Bookmark This
FareHawker Travel Technologies
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionWe at FareHawker.com love travel Therapy! We love everything stylish and classy, be it a fabulous pair of heels, a well pressed suit, good wit, tongue in cheek humour and an unexpected perspective.
If you are someone who thrives on giving everything a fresh new spin, can count the number of Travel Fashion Glossies on their fingertips, loves writing, can spend hours building Travel and Tourism fantasies with the pen over cups of endless coffee (We love that frothy coffee).
You are up to writing about everything from the latest sartorial travel trends, the classic how to’s, Airlines, Travel brands, generating exceptional marketing content and would rather think, dream and ‘Write about Shopping Before Travel Trip’ then drop us an email. We would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities• You would be part of the editorial cum business development team and would be looking into everything related to content.
• Generating content for Marketing/Production.
• Be an avid writer for the FareHawker.com Blog.
• Collating content for facebook creative’s.
• Interviewing the travel fashion Fraternity.
• Working on the In-house FareHawker E-Magazine.
• Helping out with day to day sales promotions in terms of content.
• Curating daily promotions.
• Write about everything from Local Travel, Key Trends, Airlines, Travel & Tourism Shows, Daily Sales, Exploring based features keeping in view the angle of Travel industry.
• Be willing to take an initiative and working on both personal and professional goals (We believe that we are here to not only help you understand our environment but also help in furthering your personal career oriented goals, we love Happy People).
Requirements• It would be great if you had a ‘fun’ degree in anything from Aviation, Travel & Tourism, Journalism! The works work for us!
• Should be a seasoned writer.
• Love the idea of brainstorming with an enthusiastic team of polished Travel Savvy team players.
• Is a Online Travel, Airlines Enthusiast who spends hours on their blog.
• Is on top of everything that’s happening in an around in the Travel World.
• You can have people drooling just at the sight of your well written words.
• Can create fantasies on paper (no we aren’t ancient we do use Microsoft Word).
• Is passionate about Airlines, Travel brands.
• Is looking for virtual office feel environment which gets you out of the any office pressure and lets you create magic!
** You should have laptop along with good internet access as profile based on virtual office concept.