Operations Intern DCBookmark This
1100 H St. NW
DescriptionESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Conduct internet research, price comparisons of shipping costs, and miscellaneous procurement duties
• Assist with daily operations for headquarters and field offices; including international communications, logistics, travel arrangements and coordination between field and HQ
• Support Operations Department with ensuring that the organization is in adherence to in-country registration requirements, etc.
• Carry out procurement procedures and paperwork for capital assets for field and HQ offices; provide consolidation and shipping support
• Assist Relief International employees as needed
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate field related to International Relations, Political Science, Public Policy or Business Administration/Management
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines and with limited resources
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Excel and basic word processing
• General knowledge of world affairs and international institutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Willingness to work minimum of 15 hours a week; M-F varied schedule
Application Procedure: To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a cover letter, resume, the contact details of 3 professional supervisory references, and the date of availability to: email@example.com . The email subject line should include the following: Operations Intern - DC.