Operations InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionContemporary fashion company looking for and operations intern with the intention to hire.
Our company develops and designs for five different brands, ranging from dresses to denim. It is a fantastic opportunity to be introduced to the fashion business and develop relationships with numerous companies within the fashion industry. You will play an integral role in this fast growing company.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, addressed to the Director of Operations.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include (but not limited to):
- organizational structure of the office
- maintaining and helping to implement systems for each brand including inventory control, selling reports, accounts payable and receivable, and budgets
- project management which includes overseeing photo shoots, organizing and supervising trade shows, and overseeing the design team to make sure the deadlines of our seasonal collections are met
- working directly with the buyers from major retail websites around the world
- fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- ability to work independently under creative direction
- strong organization skills and ability to multi-task