Operations InternBookmark This
City Wine Tours
DescriptionAt City Wine Tours, we think learning about wine should be as much fun as drinking it. Our walking tours offer customers the opportunity to explore Boston’s award-winning restaurants while they sip, savor, and learn about wine. Co-founded in 2011 by an experienced entrepreneur and a Harvard Business School graduate, City Wine Tours has served over 6,000 customers.
We are looking for an unpaid intern who will spend 5-10 hours a week helping with general operations projects. As a key member of our operations team, you will own discrete projects, influence major decisions, and report directly to senior management. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs and gain hands-on experience working for a start-up company. You will also learn a lot about wine.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities• Analyze customer feedback surveys / tour guide reports and identify key insights
• Create reports for the management team
• Recommend tour improvements
• Review website and suggest changes
• Maintain customer email list
• Send post-tour information (e.g., wine lists, survey link) to customers
• Assist the CEO and management team with other operations projects
Requirements• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
• At least 21 year old
• Live in the Boston area
• Possess excellent organization and analysis skills
• Fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel
• Interest in wine and/or hospitality a plus