Outreach & Admissions InternBookmark This
40 Fountain St, 7th Floor
Year Up's mission is to close the Opportunity Divide in our country by providing urban young adults with the skills, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
ResponsibilitiesConnect young adults in the state to the wonderful opportunity the Year Up program offers. If you have a passion for, or experience in, admissions, marketing, sales, or customer service consider becoming involved in the Outreach and Admissions department at Year Up.
As an outreach and admissions intern you will :
1. Interface with prospective Year Up students through outreach events, and as they go through the Year Up admissions process.
2. Interact with other community organizations doing Youth Development work in the state.
3. Gain valuable experience in college access work and the college enrollment and financial aid process
For more information, please contact Katie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely fashion
• Sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion