Outreach AssistantBookmark This
511 NY Rideshare
35 Pinelawn Rd
DescriptionGeneral Job Description:
Under the general oversight of the Regional Project Manager the candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of 511 NY Rideshare employer outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend and participate in Transportation Day (TD) outreach events with the purpose of encouraging employees and the general public to take advantage of our services and register for the 511 NY Rideshare ridematching program.
• Review and become proficient with 511 NY Rideshare programs and processes.
• Assist Office Manager with entering registrations as needed.
• Coordinate with Outreach Coordinators to determine specific booth equipment and collateral/marketing needs.
• Update and replenish required collateral/marketing materials for the next event.
• Post Event follow-up and Customer Service as directed.
• Conduct ongoing research, making calls, etc. to assist in securing future companies and venues to host Transportation Days.
• Articulate, strong communication skills. Outgoing, friendly, with a willingness to meet and engage people in conversation.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong follow through and accountability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong phone skills