Owners AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionGrowing gourmet chocolate shop seeking a take charge assistant to help manage efficiency and effectiveness of owner. The business is growing and is currently in the midst of opening a second location. Applicant should be business savvy with the ability to multi-task.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual seeking to build entrepreneurial skills and learn how to run a business.
ResponsibilitiesAssisting the owners in:
- Managing project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Conserving owners time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining owners appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Attending meetings in the owners absence when necessary.
Requirements- Understands how to prioritize and has a take charge attitude
- Skilled at assessing issues, defining solutions and achieving results
- Performs well in fast-paced environment that values exceptional customer service, efficiency, dependability and organization
- Must have great time management, communication and travel logistics skills.
- Must be have great computer skills