PC TechnicianBookmark This
5733 International Pkwy
Minnesota Computers Corporation
Positions Available: Multiple
Minnesota Computers has been a worldwide leader in the computer hardware industry since 1987. We believe in hard work and an unfailing commitment to the best quality products and services. We are currently seeking a Laptop PC Technician to contribute to the continuing success of Minnesota Computers.
General Description: The Laptop PC Technician will be tasked with maintaining, testing, diagnosing, and repairing Laptop PC systems. The Laptop PC Technician will work to coordinate and implement computer technology solutions in a timely and responsible manner. Note: This is not an IT position.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Hourly: $18,000 - $21,000, Salary Based on Experience
This position comes with advancement opportunities for the right candidate. All advancements will be done within.
Send résumé, salary history, and references to the following:
After forwarding your résumé, follow up with a call to Mr. Quigley at 763-577-0803.
Minnesota Computers is an equal opportunity employer.
ResponsibilitiesThe Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate:
• Experience auditing, testing, and preferably repairing laptop computers
• The ability to multi-task
• A high level of reliability and organization
• Consistency in work performance
• Detail oriented work-style
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
• Previous Experience auditing, testing, and repairing laptop computers preferred
• Associates or BA level degrees a plus
• Certification a plus
• Test, maintain, diagnose, and repair Laptop PC systems.
• Test laptops, desktops, servers, systems, storage, and more
• Maintain an efficient and consistent work flow
• Organize incoming and completed work orders
• Maintaining a safe and responsible work environment in accordance with Minnesota Computer and State standards
• Light to medium warehouse duties, some lifting required: Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs.