PDG Architecture Intern (MS/PhD Level) 2014Bookmark This
Come intern with Intel's Architecture organization. Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/scripting programming languages (ie. C/C++, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with computer architecture
Knowledge of Intel Architecture
Intel Internship in Architecture Organization