Technical BA (AML)Bookmark This
Software Guidance & Assistance
DescriptionSoftware Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Technical BA (AML) for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Tampa, FL.
- Focus on defining requirements for the sourcing of financial transaction and surveillance related data from various source systems.
- Focus on the facilitation of Data Quality Measurement and Governance processes.
- Ensure that these requirements are documented, approved, managed under change control, developed, tested and implemented to meet the Business needs.
- Analyze and define requirements for the acquisition and consolidation of all Data Requirements for Metrics, Data Analytics, Match Engine, Dashboard, and coordinate with Operations and Technology team
- Partner with Compliance Architecture and Technology Services to provide and or require from them data required to effectively and accurately execute required surveillance and reporting as well as facilitating the integration of Data Quality Measurement and Data Quality Governance.
- Document, validate and manage requirements, using industry recognized techniques and the Blueprint tool.
- Obtain sign-off from key stakeholders on the requirements, and manage on-going changes to these.
- Advise the development, testing and production support teams as needed, providing requirements knowledge and subject matter expertise to the teams performing these functions.
- Continuously improve subject matter expertise in the business areas being supported, sufficient to become a Trusted Advisor to the Business stakeholders.
- Participate in Audit reviews and oversee corrective action plans in conjunction with AML Compliance, Operations and Business Lines.
- Follow SDLC processes, documentation standards and best practices to produce deliverables.
- Experience (minimum 5 years) performing Business Requirements gathering and Project Management.
- Experience (minimum 5 years) in financial services is required.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in data analysis, business intelligence and quality management processes.
- Experience (minimum 3 years) working on global projects with stakeholders in the business and technology domains located around the globe is a must.
- Must have extremely strong skills in business/data analysis, requirements management and project management.
- Must have strong hands-on experience with SQL data querying and analysis.
- Experience in the AML domain with Mantas/Actimize AML monitoring/case management tool and/or previous experience using Blueprint requirements management software is desired, but not required.
- Must have strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge
- Blueprint tool experience is a strong plus, but not required.
- Industry certifications in Business Analysis and Project Management skills are a strong plus but not required.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.