PR Intern - SummerBookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionSpa Maven gives an insider look at the finest spas around the world. Highlights of the hottest spa trends, and tips to pinpoint which services are right for spa goers body and skin types.
We are seeking interns who desire a career in public relations, who can write well and coordinate media responses. Preference given to interns seeking college credit. Please indicate in your response how many credit hours you will be able to obtain through your school for this internship. If you are not eligible to receive credit, please indicate in your application that you would like to be considered for a non-credit internship. This is a virtual internship that will require weekly phone and Skype video calls to discuss assignments and report progress.
Responsibilities- Follow up with media and partners to complete PR assignments
- Generate new PR content
- Coordinate with media and spa partners and report to the Managing Director
- Meet media deadlines
- Contribute to content media strategy
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 writing samples
- Possess excellent writing skills
- Demonstrate strong ability to follow up with media and partners
- Knowledge of intermediate social media platform outreach
- Possess a charismatic personality with leadership abilities