PR Internship for Hollywood Hat MakersBookmark This
1619 West Burbank Blvd
DescriptionWorld Famous Baron Hats, “Hollywood’s Hat Maker” seeks energetic, hard working intern!
PR/Journalism/Fashion/Retail experience helpful.
- Assist in correspondence with clients, editors, stylists and publicist
- Identifying daily news articles and sharing items with the company's social networks
-Identifying daily press opportunities and coordinating pitches
-Sending out newly update product pitches/announcements
-Writing and distributing press releases
-Creating and releasing marketing email blasts
-Projects will come up, candidate should be able to multi-task
- Public Relations/Journalism/Communications major
- Strong writing skills
- Strong marketing / PR writing skills
- Previous work experience in the fashion PR a plus
- Knowledge of the fashion industry
-Social media savvy
- Has reliable transportation
- Owns a laptop is a plus
- Has very strong people skills
- Fast learner
- Great multi-tasker
- Self Starters / Takes Initiative
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- WELL ORGANIZED.
Intern will be exposed to top industry costumers/designers and as well as working one-on-one with top entertainment and music industry personalities. We offer school credit upon completion of internship.