Parents Night Out Staff Part TimeBookmark This
YMCA of Greater Boston
Position Type:Hourly (Non Exempt)
Position Summary: The Parents Night Out staff part time staff member will supervise and facilitate in the development and success of the Youth programs at the YMCA.
• Assist with development of programs and instruct a variety of youth during evening program.
• Assist with the implementation of programs within the YMCA.
• Assist with providing excellence in program service and delivery, through proper training, evaluation, and promotion of programs.
• Assist with providing leadership to youth.
• Be a representative in the local community and develop relationships for the advancement and promotion of the YMCA.
• Six months experience and knowledge and recreation, physical education or some related field or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate knowledge in following sports: baseball, basketball, football, track and field, soccer e.g. rules, lining, dimensions, etc.
• Possess skills and relationship building.
• Have an understanding of YMCA philosophy, and live, work, and perform work duties in the manner consistent with such.