Part Time Customer Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Nestle Waters North America
A natural resource like water...and a natural achiever like you, you're meant for each other. That's why a career with Nestle Waters Direct, the #1 bottled water delivery company in North America, is the right fit for you!
The Customer Service Representative's (CSR) function is to receive incoming calls from existing residential and commercial customers. The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to, general inquiries, product and service inquiries and billing questions and disputes; therefore, candidates must have/demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Service the Customer:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial customers with a goal of providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Diagnose customer needs and/or concerns.
- Handle difficult customer situations in courteous and professional manner.
- Create and maintain positive and professional connection with caller at all times.
- Correctly enters information into the Route Management System (RMS) according to the customer's needs and/or concerns.
- Communicate company policy and provide alternative approaches to resolve customer issues as appropriate.
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action.
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered with accuracy.
- Capitalize on opportunities to up-sell company products.
- Achieve monthly up-sell goals.
- Appropriately track up-sell accomplishments.
Shift and training: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Salary: $13.00/hour + Bonus
Nestle Waters Direct and our trusted brands are well known throughout the United States by our familiar trucks and courteous, dedicated service experts that deliver pure, refreshing bottled water to places where people live, work and shop. Through presence, flexibility and innovation, we satisfy consumer and business needs for convenience, health and wellness. The products we deliver include 3 and 5-gallon returnable water bottles, case products, point of use filtration systems, ready-to-drink tea, coffee and accessories. We lead the bottled water market with the following top-selling brands: Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ozarka, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Nestle Pure Life, AccuPure, San Pellegrino, Acqua Panna and Perrier.
Related Work Experience:
- Customer contact either on the phone or face-to-face.
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment with frequent change.
- Experience with various computer applications preferably DOS or Microsoft based systems.
- Preferred experience with up-selling products and/or services.
This is an hourly paid role with the potential to earn additional incentives based on up-selling to new and exsisting customers.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year previous customer service experience
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: customer service, customer service rep, inside sales, inside sales rep, cold calling, b2b inside sales, Poland Spring, Poland Spring Water