Part Time Customer Support Specialist (Portland, OR)Bookmark This
Sears Logistics Services, Inc.
DescriptionSears, Roebuck and Co., a member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies, is a leading broadline retailer providing merchandise and related services. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more than 2,700 Sears-branded and affiliated stores in the United States and Canada, which includes over 890 full-line and more than 1,350 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com, and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck is the 2011 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 11 million service calls made annually.
Start a career with a proven leader! Sears Home Services is looking for a Support Specialist.
This position is a Part Time, Entry-Level, Hourly opportunity. Please send salary requirement with resume.
The Support Specialist will provide support to the In-home Territory Office in various operational related tasks necessary to maintain day-to-day operations. Related job responsibilities listed below may include, in part or in totality, Asset Management, Financial Management, Inventory Management, QMS / Compliance, Safety, Customer Relations, and Parts Management.
HS Graduate or Equivalent Years of Related Experience:
• Ability to use common computer applications, web based systems and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to drive legally, responsibly and safely.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, solve problems and follow directions.
• Ability to apply appropriate use of personal protective equipment (i.e. back belt, safety glasses)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment, where applicable
• Ability to speak, read and write English
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits eligibility depends on employment classification, location, and other variables. Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Adoption Assistance
- Kmart Advantage Rx
- ConSern Loans for Education
- Worklife Solutions
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Sears Holdings Corporation Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.