Part Time SalesBookmark This
Fresh Meadows, NY
Do your friends and family come to you for fashion advice? Are you known for having your finger on the pulse of fashion? Do you get energized from getting to know others? If you answered "Yes!" to these questions, then why haven’t you applied to dressbarn where you’ll be receiving recognition for what you love to do?
Our Part Time Sales Associates are professionals who not only have a passion for current fashion trends but enjoy personal satisfaction of building long-term relationships with customers. At dressbarn, we empower our associates to write their own ticket and control their own growth.
Apply now, we’re waiting to hear from you!
dressbarn is a unique blend of a public company and a family-run business. Since our inception in 1962, our Company has grown to over 831 stores in 45 states, providing us with a nationally recognized name.
dressbarn offers great benefits including flexible schedules, a team spirited atmosphere, merchandise discount, time off with pay and medical/dental/vision plans. We believe in a healthy balance of work life, which means more time spent with the people who mean the most to you and more time for you to do the things you enjoy. Dressbarn also offers the security of working for one of America's most financially stable speciality retailers. A proven success for over 40 years, our stability allows us to offer our associates competitive compensation, 401(k) with Company match, and a stock purchase plan.
dressbarn is an equal opportunity employer
We seek candidates with previous retail experience who possess the ability to:
* Provide customers with exceptional service and long-term relationships
* Be a team player, maintaining open dialogue and a respectful work environment
* Be fully committed and passionately dedicated to personal sales excellence
* Be the ambassador of our business, representing the fashion, style and product knowledge of dressbarn brands
* Assist in the maintenance of a clean and comfortable store environment
* Available to work a flexible schedule