Part-Time Wellness Coaches WantedBookmark This
Elite Leadership Consulting, LLC
1565 W. Main Street, Suite 208-245
DescriptionOver 2/3s of American adults are overweight or obese and 1/3 of our children are as well. 95% of diets fail because people don’t keep the weight off. It's time for a change.
Our rapidly growing company is looking for wellness coaches who want to change their own health and make a difference in other’s lives as well. Your primary responsibilities will be around recruiting and training.
This position is part-time, with a flexible schedule.
Full training and coaching provided.
Responsibilities- Designing, executing, managing and following up on local and digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Recruit and train other wellness coaches (digitally, in-person and over the phone)
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability and willingness to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to also collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Ambitious and driven with excellent follow through