Patient Care Assistant II (FT, 3p-11p, Weekend Only)Bookmark This
1333 Moursund Street
DescriptionThis will be a Part Time position and Weekend Only.
Position responsible for performing advanced indirect and selected direct patient care duties in support of the nursing process in a competent manner under the direction of an RN or LVN and for performing related clerical functions; responsible for performing Unit Clerk and phlebotomy duties as well as for serving as preceptor and resource to staff.
1. Certified as a Nursing Assistant by the Texas Department of Health OR at
least 5 years work experience in an acute care hospital as a Nursing
2. Ability to understand written instructions and perform basic mathematical calculations; demonstrates skills for assigned specialty area/function or assigned procedures.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform duties with increased responsibilities.
4. Ability to perform duties requiring prolonged standing, walking, stooping,
bending, and lifting.
5. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.