Payroll Clerk - GROWING COMPANY!Bookmark This
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Fort Worth, TX
DescriptionRobert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a company in Fort Worth to identify a Payroll Clerk.
The Payroll Clerk should have 5 + years in house payroll experience. This position will be responsible for processing in house payroll for 1000 + multi-state employees on weekly/ bi-weekly basis. The payroll specialist will be responsible for the following:
1. Must have experience preparing payroll from entering hours, rates deductions etc and printing checks or submitting for direct deposit.
2. Must have experience preparing multi-state quarterly payroll tax returns and paying the corresponding taxes.
3. Must have experience preparing year end returns and reports.
4. This person should be familiar with most of the following deductions and be responsible for:
a. Deducting from employees check
b. Verifying proper deduction and
c. Submitting deduction to the proper vendor or taxing authority.
5. This person will be responsible for the above as well as the following:
a. Banking transfer from one account to another
b. ACH initiation of payments
c. Initiation of Wire Transfers
d. Tax Payments
6. This person will be responsible for understanding all benefits and administering such.
7. Other functions to be determined.
To be considered for the Payroll Clerk position, please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at Angelica.Avalos@roberthalf.com.