Pediatric Chairside Dental AssistantBookmark This
Salem Solutions, LLC - Salem Medical & Dental
DescriptionSeeking a Pediatric Chair Side Assistant with experience with expanded functions to work directly with a Pediatric Dentist in the Greensboro / High Point area.
This is a Part-Time position requiring coverage on Tues, Wed and Thurs of each week from 8:30/8:45am until 5:00pm.
Experience needed with Restorative, Simple Extractions, Crowns, Coronal Polishing etc. We are looking for a candidate that is eager to continue to learn, well rounded, organized by planning ahead, always prepared, and who provides outstanding assistance to the Dentist.
This position is available for immediate start! Those interested in being considered, please submit a current resume to email@example.com.
* Must have at least 2+ years of RECENT Pediatric experience in chair side expanded duty dental assisting
* Must be a graduate of an accredited Dental Assisting Program
* Must have current CPR card
* Completed OSHA Training and Dental Office Emergencies
* Must be NC X-Ray Certified or CDA Certified through DANB
* Must be Coronal Polishing Certified
* Experienced with Digital X-Ray equipment, EDR with Dentrix software knowledge