Personal Assistant/Intern for Up & Coming Chicago Hip Hop ArtistBookmark This
Strike First Entertainment
DescriptionWho Are We?
Black Opx Media Marketing, LLC formally known as Ofphspringg Entertainment is a full service artist management, licensing, publishing and music marketing agency with more than 20+ years of entertainment experience. Black Opx Media Marketing has implemented inventive campaigns for marketing firms, multimedia companies, record labels, indie artist, magazines, political organizations and apparel companies and more. We have constantly executed our duties with the highest grade of professionalism, dedication, and precision to insure that our clients are overly satisfied. For additional information, visit www.blackopx.com.
Who Are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed individual. At Black Opx Media Marketing, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
If you are interested and qualified, we are more than willing to be flexible and accommodate your schedule. This internship is open all year and is unpaid. Internship can be used for college credit.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Basic knowledge of social networks, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.
- Assist with promoting artist and increase attendance.
- Executing social media strategies and tactics
- Conducting music/entertainment related research
- Update and maintain master promotions tracking documents using Microsoft Excel
- Create and maintain blogger/influencer lists
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 3-5 days per week, Monday-Friday, for a
minimum 15 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Conducts him/herself in a professional manner at all times
- Strong desire to work in the music industry
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as well as work closely with a group
- Professional demeanor in dealing with people and clients
- Must be discreet and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information