Personal Assistant/Receptions Part-time - Great ExperienceBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
We are a professional small corporation based in El Segundo looking for a friendly, motivated part-time personal assistant/accounts payable/admin who can work from home to help us with with tasks that she will be great at!
Basic Technical skills:
- MS Office: Excel, Word
- Data Entry
- Good computer skills
At the start you may be required to help me on a daily basis, but other times maybe only 1-2 hours a day.
Looking to hire immediately, and will meet with the most suitable candidate at my office in El Segundo or a convenient place in LA.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesSome Admin Responsibilities (training can be provided):
- Tax filing
- Making bookings, schedules etc.
- Meeting clients in-person with me (if required)
- Process invoices, purchase orders and packing slips.
- Supply managers with purchase order numbers.
- Follow-up with credits/debits.
- Researching problem invoices and related paperwork.
- Create reports
- Assist with answering incoming calls and inquires.
- Assist with filing various reports, invoices, contracts and letters.
- Generate and mail various letters.
- Process incoming mail
- Come to my office in El Segundo on occasions (if required)
- Work from home but be on-call to perform administrative/managerial tasks as needed
- Be able to meet with me and my clients in-person when required
- Communication skills
- Professional and well presented
- Good background and ethics are required