Personal Banker (Part Time) - 3049 S Oakes Rd.Bookmark This
If you realize that great customer service is a differentiator among businesses today, Guaranty Bank is the place for you! As a Personal Banker at Guaranty Bank you will have the opportunity to meet new and existing customers, learn about their lives and talk to them about ways in which our products and services could enhance their life experiences. In the role of Personal Banker you will be able to contribute to the sales and operations of the Branch. The Personal Banker will lead a Branch as well as step into the teller line when covering for staff shortages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Perform bank transactions on our Teller lines accurately and professionally.
- Conduct Teller drawer, ATM and Vault Balancing.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all bank customers.
- Make effective decisions when processing exceptions for customers.
- Achieve and exceed company set sales goals by selling bank products and services.
- Cross Sell alternative accounts to current customers while working the teller line.
- Follow up on any prospective customer leads.
- Reach individual goal as well as help coworkers reach branch goal.
- Lead in sales by setting a positive example.
- Open new accounts by reaching out to prospective customers.
- Track new accounts opened and prospective sales leads.
- Go into the aisle of the store and talk with prospective customers about the products and services that are offered.
- Visit local businesses off site and inform them of the products and services that are offered.
- Responsible for security and the maintenance of proper cash requirements in their teller drawer.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate bank, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Participate in various trainings offered by the company to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Assume responsibility in absence of the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Our retail sales people come from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history.
Below are some critical factors that are necessary ensure your success:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
- 1 year of retail suggestive sales and/or bank teller experience as well as possess a sales-oriented, outgoing and professional personality.
- Ability to calculate basic math and banking figures such as interest, percentages, proportions and the like
- Strong commitment to customer service!
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Able to sit, stand, hear and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs. Must be able to reach for objects and operate a computer. Close, distant, and peripheral vision requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to engage in conversation with store customers and introduce yourself and Guaranty Bank’s products and services
Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and meet the above skills, abilities and physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
Exceptional Employee Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Accidental Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid-Time Off Company Paid Holidays (Salary and Hourly employees only)
- Retirement Plans - 401k
- Employee Discounted Loan Rates
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Anniversary Awards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Adoption Assistance program
Women, minorities, veterans and disabled workers are strongly encouraged to apply.