Pest Control TechnicianBookmark This
Hawkins HR Consulting
688 Grot Avenue
DescriptionTruly Nolen in Lexington, KY is a locally owned franchise serving this community in pest control and prevention. Please see our company's national video regarding a career with our great company. http://www.trulynolen.com/careers/overview.asp
Truly Nolen is the world's leading family-owned pest control company. Dependability, commitment to customer satisfaction and our unique "Family Friendly" approach to pest control have formed the cornerstone of our success since 1938.
Truly Nolen boasts over 80 offices located in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Utah. The company services more than 150,000 customers and employs about 1,100 partners. Truly Nolen offers franchise opportunities throughout the United States and Internationally in non-competing markets. We currently have franchises established in over 30 foreign countries.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking Pest Control Technician professionals who will be trained in the art of pest control and prevention. We offer a good working environment with daily variety, working with great customers and becoming the hero to those who need our help.
RequirementsTo be a successful candidate with our company you must:
• Be able to pass a criminal background, drug screen and driving record check
• Be able to perform the physical duties required such as lifting up to 100 pounds, crawling in dark/tight spaces, climbing ladders and being able to work with heights and work in all types of weather conditions
• Be able to use hand tools
• Have a GED or high school diploma, have adequate math/reading skills and a valid driver's license
• Be able to problem solve and represent our company professionally with top notch customer service
• Be reliable, excellent attendance and able to work independently
• Be able to work a rotation of "on call" during certain weekends (Normal schedule is M-F 8-10+ hours per day)
This position's starting pay is $9.25 and will progress to $12.25 once all training and tests are passed. This usually takes 1-3 months. The company offers medical and dental insurance along with a retirement savings plan. Holidays and uniforms are also part of the benefit package.
Veterans and females are encouraged to apply. EEO employer.