Photography Intern - InternshipBookmark This
2727 N Central Ave
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Director of Communications, assist the staff photographer in meeting all of the company's photographic needs, in studio or on site, using digital still camera, specialized photographic software and a variety of photographic accessories.
Photographic products, both on location and in the studio, as directed
Photograph anniversary parties and other minor photo assignments
Edit images as directed
Maintain digital image library
Schedule and maintain AV equipment pool
Assist with duplication and replication of photo, video and audio files as directed
ResponsibilitiesProjects to include:
-Digital Assets Database -
* Assess what we have
* Review existing photo listing
* Design/develop new database
* Convert/scan prints to digital format
* Data entry and labeling assets
* Transfer to digital format/media
* Take requested Photographs
Requirements* Must be enrolled student in the last year of a Bachelor degree program in Photography or Photo Journalism related area, with a 3.0 or higher GPA. Will consider Junior year enrolled Bachelors with strong experience.
* Must have a working knowledge of digital still photographic equipment, flash lighting systems.
* Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Light room or comparable digital imaging software, plus Word and Powerpoint