Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA - PRN - Weiser, IDBookmark This
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to work per diem for our physical rehabilitation program at Kindred Nursing Rehabilitation - Weiser, located in Weiser, ID. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
Learn more about this facility at: http://www.weisercarecenter.com/Responsibilities
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords: PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant, rehabilitation, SNF, geriatrics, Kindred, RehabCare, Weiser, ID, PRN, Per Diem