Physical Therapist - PT (part time)- Schofield, WIBookmark This
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality resident care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a resident's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the residents' families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.