Planning InternBookmark This
22067 Ferrero Parkway
City Of Industry, CA
DescriptionMarkwins Beauty Products is a world leader in providing expertly designed cosmetics and beauty care collection headquartered in City of Industry of California. We have leading brands Wet “n” Wild and Black Radiance in the mass channels nationwide trend focused. We are offering opportunities to a highly motivated intern to gain real working experience and insights into Operations Planning in a fast paced consumer goods company.
Pay: non-paid; stipend of $500 for 10 to 12 weeks internship
Interested students must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Apply with resume describing previous internship experience (Ref-Plan Intern). Fax (909) 595-8820 or email: email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesReports to: Purchasing & Planning Manager
1. Issue work order and schedule future work order.
2. Create and maintain item information in system.
3. Update and verify discrepancies between invoice and receipt.
4. Follow up with other departments in missing artwork, sample requests.
5. Update weekly forecast based on sold report.
6. Consolidate pre-pack (PPKs) sales forecast quantity.
7. Handle air shipped samples to China, customers and vendors.
8. Check production, material inventory for replenishment.
9. Update export log and chargeback report.
Requirements1. Junior or Senior pursuing degree in business management major in operations or related fields
2. Seeker of obtaining experience from non-paid internship
3. Strong proficiency of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, and Word)