Policy InternBookmark This
NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Department of Consumer Affairs seeks a motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual to serve as a Policy Intern. The Policy Intern will work closely with DCA’s Chief of Staff and Policy Team to help increase efficiency, improve safeguards and maximize customer service across the entire Department. The Intern will benefit from exposure to the policymaking, planning and implementation processes, the opportunity to enhance research skills and gain an overall perspective on the day-to-day functions of New York City government. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Conducting internal reviews across the agency and developing recommendations to improve and streamline departmental processes and procedures.
2. Working closely with agency management to plan and implement new initiatives, policies and procedures.
3. Conducting research, analysis and developing recommendations for upcoming projects, including research on best business practices, research on laws and statutes, data analysis, and interviews with staff to determine current business processes and workflows.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• Must be responsible, flexible, and hardworking.
To apply: Email resume and cover letter indicating JVN Policy Intern to: firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word only)
DCA and the City of New York is an equal employment opportunity employer