Pricefalls Internship ProgramBookmark This
4525 Dean Martin Dr.
Las Vegas, NV
DescriptionThis internship opportunity is for 10 weeks, beginning on or before June 1st, 2012. We may consider adjusting the internship period if the qualified candidate makes a request.
Pricefalls.com is seeking independent, motivated, and organized individuals to join our team. The candidate will work under direct supervision of our Director of Inventory Management, Mathew Twitchell, as well as our Vice President of Operations, Ryan Rollo, to perform customer service and managerial duties that are integral to the growth of the Pricefalls.com Marketplace. During your internship, you will also be coordinating with IT activities that affect customer flow through the website, and helping to make decisions as to how to best serve our customers.
Individuals will assist with customer acquisition, customer demographic analysis, customer satisfaction, customer support, data analysis, vendor relations, and other general service duties.
Responsibilities• General Customer Service duties
• Rectify escalated customer disputes and inquiries
• Maintain, manage, and negotiate resolutions between vendors, sellers, and buying customers.
• Analyze third-party marketplace customer relations, and meet required policy standards.
• Develop customer service objectives and milestones for growth
RequirementsField: Management, Hospitality, Humanities, or Economics
Education: BA or BS Degree
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Driven to take the initiative and find innovative solutions
• Data driven problem-solving aptitude and drive for results
• Highly organized, creative individual
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel
• Energetic, personable, and confident