Private Bank - Banker Associate - Connecticut UHNWBookmark This
100 West Putnam Avenue
DescriptionJ.P. Morgan Private BankBanker Associate J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve four distinct client groups through two businesses: institutions and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; and high and ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and was recognized in February 2010 by Euromoney as the#1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals in the United States. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states. Primary Function Provide support to Bankers in all facets. The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker Associate assists Bankers in new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
- This role provides leverage to the Banker on daily client priorities
- Ability to support Bankers during the sales process and ongoing client management. Includes reviewing and building pitch books, coordinating information and communication with clients and execution of client needs
- Supports Banker on client hierarchy and pipeline management
- Develops understanding and assists Banker in the sale of investments, banking and trust services including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- May accompany Banker on client calls